Monday, August 11, 2008

It's Monday!

I had a nice weekend with the kids....actually I watched them pretty much exclusively since last Thursday night. Taylor really enjoyed the opening ceremonies of the Olympics. "Ohhhh, that's sooooo beautiful" was heard a few times as was "I love the Olympics...there is swimming, and gymanstics and....swimming", and "China!".

On Saturday I took J.T. to Gymboree again. He really enjoys it, too bad it's $70/mo. We don't have time to take him every week, but if they offered a per-per-class option we would totally go for it.


Mowed the lawn and even managed to work in enjoy a few beers by the pool on Sunday (Thanks Dean & Denise).

This week should be pretty busy. I have two softball games slated for the week (which will both likely be followed by happy hours), my buddy who is currently living in North Carolina is in town (will also require a happy hour), I have a business lunch on Wednesday and will be watching the kids on Friday.

AND the count down to vegas begins...10 days and counting!

No comments: