Tuesday, August 05, 2008

I know I know, I'm being lazy and not updating this. And if I expect people to actually read this I need to provide you all with some content. These things I know, but I'm still lazy.

Anyway, had a nice couple days with the kids on Friday and Saturday. They are both getting so big and are just way too smart. Taylor's newest phrase is "In fact..." e.g. "Daddy, I think I need a snack. In fact....I'm going to eat these Dora snacks right here!" She's not even 3 yet...

Saturday night I went out to dinner with some friends at the ever popular Le Chene. If you've never been and you live in the area you should go. French Cuisine with a nice atmosphere. It is kind of out there, located on Sierra Highway about 5 minutes from Agua Dulce. It was a little weird being the "7th wheel" but the food was excellent, the conversation was nice and the company, as always, did not disappoint. After that we closed down All Corked Up, my favorite local wine bar (and there are at least three that I know of) and then it was off to "sleepy".

Sunday was spent helping my Dad move furniture and install base boards for their new carpet installation. After that it was home to see the kiddies and then off to the gym. The night was capped off with a 2-pack in the spa to relax my achin' bones.

As for my plans this week, I'm excited for dinner plans on Wednesday night with the wife. We will be going to Katsuya in Hollywood. Supposed to be a pretty cool place and the menu looks great.



I'll be sure to let you know how it is...

No comments: