Monday, July 14, 2008

What busy weekend!

Friday night was my monthly poker league. Had a horrible turnout, only 13 players. Kinda makes me wonder if it's still worth it for all the work it takes for me to put it on. Maybe I'll start taking a rake for lugging all that crap back and forth each week. And I was doing OK but got busted by a bad beat, on the river, again. Arrgghh.

Then Saturday I hung out with the kiddies. It's neat to watch them becoming friends and playing together. Saturday night I went to a concert in the park by "No Duh" an No Doubt tribute band. They were great, except in between songs when they really tried just way too hard to be funny. Although, it was a 1:30 long set so I know they were just trying to kill time, but using the same joke 10 times gets old fast. As always, a couple pics below and more on my flickr account...


No comments: