Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Do Not Use 1800Flowers.com.

I used to love 1800flowers.com. Their flowers were fresh, always arrived on time and the price was comparable to going to a local florist, maybe a little less.

No More. I ordered some Martha Stewart roses for someone's birthday on Tuesday. I have ordered flowers on many different occasions through 1800flowers and never had an issue. This is what I ordered:



On Tuesday, they were not delivered. I checked the status and found a UPS tracking number. Yup. U-P-S was delivering my wife's birthday flowers. In July. In Southern California. Problem is they didn't deliver them. Something about needing more info for the address, which is bull shit. So they sat in the truck to be delivered today.

Guess what? Not delivered today. "They will be delivered tomorrow". After sitting in the back of a 100+ degree UPS truck for THREE DAYS? Really?!?

Actually, no they wont. They've been canceled, give me my money back, customer lost. F-U.

No comments: