Tuesday, April 17, 2007

So I've been busy the last few days and haven't been able to post.

On
Friday we had our monthly Poker game and I had a horrible night. Lost with trips twice to flushes. Then in a cash game I get pocket Kings, go all in after a flop of 10, 7, 2 and a guy calls me with A, 7. And wouldn't y
ou know it, ace on the turn. Just a bad night.

Saturday
started out with my 7 month pregnant wife breaking her middle toe on her right foot. It's fun to watch peoples' expressions when they see a pr
egnant woman on crutches.

That night I went to the Dodger game with my Dad, father-in-law and his brother, my wife's uncle. Good seats, bad game. They played the Padres, or actually, the Padres played them. 5 runs in the 2nd inning for the Padres made it a short night. Still fun though.

Saw this poster in the men's room, above the "trough". It says "This is simply a photo of a woman eating an ice cream cone". At any rate, better than reading a two day old sports section whilst relieving ones self.

Sunday was a laid back day, went bowling with some people from work for a fund raiser. Some awesome pics of the action can be found here.

Monday, yesterday, work was broken up by a fire alarm. Here we are enjoying the nice day while the firemen cleared the building.

After a quick happy hour (with Cadillacs and Carrrrne Asada tacos) we had our weekly poker game. I did OK, ran into good cards in the end. I'm third overall, only 7 more games to go.

That's all for now.

No comments: