Wednesday, November 05, 2008

On Saturday November 1st I attended the 2nd Annual "Help'm not Hassel'm" charity poker tournament. I helped with last year's event (giving secrets on how I've run my own charity tournament for the past 4 years). This year there were a few celebs in attendance. One of those celebrities was Tiffany Michelle, a professional poker player and Santa Clarita native (well maybe not native but home town anyway). Tiffany placed 17th at the 2008 World Series of Poker, placing higher than 6,827 other players and was the last woman standing. Her nickname is "Hot Chips" because, well, she's kinda hot....



During a break in the action I introduced myself to her and asked to take a picture. She was very approachable and just plain nice to chat with. Unfortunately I didn't get to play with her at the tables, guess I'll have to wait until I make it to the WSOP myself.



Anyway, thanks for the pic Tiff!

No comments: