Monday, September 15, 2008

It's been a while...again...

Well, here we are again. It's been a couple weeks since I've updated this bad boy so I guess I should write something.

Things are a little better after Fez being gone for two weeks. I can finally fall asleep at night even though he isn't by my side, and my last memories of him are fading to those of happier times. Although, I still expect him to bark when someone knocks on the front door or when people walk by outside. I think that is just going to take some time.

The kids are doing great. J.T. is really starting to communicate now. Seems like every time I'm with him he's picked up a new word or a series of grunts that constitute words. And of course Taylor is just ridiculous with her ability to carry on conversations.

In other news, I will be traveling to fabulous Las Vegas this week for two days of gambling and libations. Seems everyone is getting away to Vegas these days. We will be staying in a great suite at the Venetian.

No comments: