Monday, June 16, 2008

Infected Cyst. Sounds gross right? Well it is. I've had a pea sized cyst on the inside of my thigh for about 5 years. Doctor said it wasn't big deal, unless it got infected, which it probably wont. It did.

Thursday it was a little sore and tender. I noticed it was a little bigger on Friday, then on Saturday it started to change colors. Went to urgent care and they gave me some antibiotics and said come back if it doesn't get better.

I woke up this morning to a bump the size of a grape just under the skin that looked like it wanted out.

I went back to urgent care this morning (after taking a vicodin; thank God I did) and they opened it up and got rid of all the unpleasantness. Man does this hurt, and it's just plain nasty.

On a happier note, had a great father's day yesterday. Spent the day with family at a local park and had dinner with the wife and kids and my parents & sister. Hope to have pictures later.

And if you really want to see what that thing looked like, email me and I'll send you the picture.

No comments: