Monday, May 05, 2008

Got a second round interview for the new IT Business Analyst position. It's down to me and one other coworker. Not to be too cocky but I think I've got a really goos shot at the position. 2nd round is this Thursday. Should know by Friday. w00t!

Speaking of Friday, I will be playing 36 holes of golf followed by my monthly poker tournament. Then I have a 9:30am meeting on Saturday. Then Mother's day on Sunday. Weekends no longer exist for me.

Oh, one more thing. For some reason I've created a twitter account. Twitter, for those of you who don't know, is like a mini blog that can be updated from cell phones and IM clients. In other words, instant access so I can tell the whole world what I'm doing right now? The more I think about it, the more conceded it sounds. Why the hell would anyone care what I'm doing all the time? Me thinks I won't use it that much, if at all.

Until next time...

No comments: